In the program of the Central Asia and Azerbaijan 7 films, which characterize the most the film process in these countries are presented.
The cinema of Central Asia today is in a stage of passionary lifting. It is hard to believe, but today in Uzbekistan about 60 full-length fiction films are shooted each year, in Kyrgyzstan it is about 40, in Tajikistan – 20. Generally these are low budget, genre films, very popular among the people. The film critics of the region, however, note the problem, that with the growth of the film production, descend the quality of the films. In this panorama we will show a couple of films, only 7, but they are made by the professionals who are mentioned the important problems of the Central Asia.
- «Telegram», Tajikistan, 2012, directed by I.Usmonov
The International premiere
- «The princess Nazik», Kyrgyzstan, 2012, directed by E.Soliyev
The participant of the competition program at Kinoshok in Anapa and «Premieres» program in Kazan.
- «The empty house», Russia-Kyrgyzstan, 2012, directed by N. Egen
The prize-winner of the Kazakhstan festival «The stars of Shaken », the participant of competition program at "Kinotavr", IFF in Seattle, Moscow, Yerevan.
- «The mute house», Uzbekistan, 2011, directed by Elkyn Tuychiyev
Film is made by one of the leaders of the new generation of Uzbek cinema
- «The Day of truth», Uzbekistan, 2012, directed by Dzhasur Iskhakov
The international premiere of the film was at IFF «Gold apricot» in Yerevan
- «Stepnyak», Azerbaijan, 2012, directed by Shamil Aliyev
The participant of the competition program of Kinoshok in Anapa
- «Kyrgyzstan, I love you», Kyrgyzstan, 2012
The almanac of five short stories of five directors: "Baypak" directed by Argen Kenesh, "Tan", directed by Nurlan Asanbekov, «Travel to a civilization», directed by Aydos Toktobayev, «Flight to Nibira», directed by Nurlan Abdykadyrov, "Saz", directed by Busurman Odurkayev